WELCOME TO THE BRASS KEY GUESTHOUSE
A Hotel Where Modern Meets Historic
The Brass Key Guesthouse has been the epitome of refined luxury for more than 55 years. Set in the heart of Provincetown, the hotel's stylish accommodations, courteous staff, and gorgeous grounds are sure to make your adults only vacation an elegant and restful affair.
The New York Times called The Brass Key Guesthouse "The Most Luxurious accommodations in Provincetown." We strive to maintain it with a relaxed, fun environment offering unmatched service. Its nine historically restored buildings include a terraced courtyard, infinity edge pool, and an oversized in-group spa. Discover this remarkably landscaped private enclave in the heart of Provincetown.
Our gay-operated hotel is an "all welcome" boutique space that focuses on the values of diversity and open-mindedness. The Brass Key Guesthouse wholeheartedly invites its guests for a stay that will be memorable for all.
Stay in Style
Choose the room that best suits you - no two are the same. From private terraces that overlook the pool and grounds, which open to romantic escapes with fireplace and Jacuzzi tubs, the rooms at The Brass Key Guesthouse have furnished either king or queen-sized beds, all of which are perfect for one or two guests.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Smart TV Capabilities
- In-Room Refreshments
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Courtyards and Gardens
Treat Your Tastebuds
- "This was our first trip to Provincetown, and we could not have been happier with the Brass Key Guest House. The staff was friendly and helpful. The guest rooms are in several separate buildings surrounding an attractive courtyard containing a heated pool, large hot tub, and sundeck. We were thoroughly pleased with our stay there and are making plans for another visit before the season ends."George C
- "It was an amazing place to stay. Super friendly staff, clean, lots of seating, amazing pool, spa/hot tub. Perfect location, just simply amazing. I highly recommend you not be disappointed. Free breakfast and cheese wine to boot."Deborah S
- "The Brass Key is a beautiful property with all the amenities one could ask for in a vacation resort. The pool and hot tub, the daily wine and cheese bar, and the amazing hot breakfast make every day special. However, what sets it apart is the amazing staff."Jayson D
- Whale WatchingWhale watching has been a part of Provincetown since 1975. It was not surprising that the activity became a vital essence since visitors can easily spot whales from the beaches. One can expect to catch a glimpse of fin, right, and humpback whales, more prominently in the months of April to October.Whale Watching
- Biking And SportsThe best way to explore the serene beauty of Provincetown is to do it while biking around. Keeping in mind the fitness quotient, the Brass Key provides a secure bike rack on the property. Not just this, one can stay active with several sporting options to choose from that include kayaking, paddle boarding, and tennis.Biking And Sports
- Ptown BeachesProvincetown is home to some of the acclaimed best beaches on the Cape, as remarked by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor. The beaches and parks stretched over miles are a part of the Cape Cod National Seashore. On the National Seashore, one can find Herring Cove Beach and Race Point Beach. When in Provincetown, one can also enjoy their time with their fur friends at Dog Beach and Pilgrim Dog Park.Ptown Beaches
- Is there a minimum age requirement to stay at The Brass Key Guesthouse?Yes, Brass Key is Adults Only and the minimum age required to stay is 21.
- How do you reserve a room at The Brass Key Guesthouse?Call our front desk to reserve a room at 508-487-9005 or click "Book Now" above. If we're sold out, you can try booking at our sister property across the street, The Crowne Pointe Historic Inn and Spa.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?Check-in time is after 3:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. If your room is ready before 3:00 pm, we would be happy to check you in.
- Can you bring your pet?The Brass Key Guesthouse accepts dogs in cottages 103, 111, 112, 114, 120, 121, and 122 only with advanced notice. These are standalone cottages. The Brass Key Guesthouse allows one dog with no weight or size limit, and the cottage has its deck. We ask all guests to sign a waiver at check-in stating that the guest is responsible for any damage caused by the animal. We also ask for the guest's cell phone number if they are out and the pet needs the owner's assistance. We will email you a copy of our pet contract.
- Can you have other people besides yourself stay in your room?All rates quoted at The Brass Key Guesthouse are for one or two people sharing the same room. Any additional guest will be registered at a charge of $50 per night per extra person. For further details, please contact.
- What is our Cancellation Policy?
As an independent hotel located in a remote resort community, making a reservation with The Brass Key Guesthouse is quite different from making a reservation in a hotel in a major city or other destination, so it is critical to understand this policy. Please consider your reservation final when it is made. A 50% deposit of your entire stay (minimum one night) is taken when the reservation is made (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Cancellations or shortened stays will require at least 21 days notice before the arrival date to avoid total forfeiture of your deposit. Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival are subject to a $75 cancellation fee. At all other times, we need 14 days' notice. As is common in resort locations, there are no refunds for shortened stays, late arrivals, or early departures.
Please note that we have minimum stays during holidays and actual events that must be adhered to when making a reservation and cannot be shortened after the reservation has been made. Please call or email us if you have any questions about minimum night stays.
A cancellation fee of $75.00 + tax will be assessed for all cancellations. If you have any concerns about our cancellation policy, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance, available at a nominal cost from any travel agency or online at travelguard.com or insuremytrip.com.
Please Note: We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather, or other unforeseen events.