BRASS KEY PET AGREEMENT
(This Agreement applies to pets other than Service Animals) In consideration for the Hotel permitting me to keep my pet in the room assigned to me, I hereby agree to the following:
1. My pet is a domesticated dog and no more than one pet is permitted in my guest room. My pet is not allowed to enter any other guestroom on the property.
2. I agree to pay the required non refundable per stay service fee for my pet. (Fees are $30 per day, per pet ) I understand that additional fees may apply in the event my pet causes any damage.
3. I must keep my pet restrained on a leash when my pet is outside my guest room.
4. I must properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste associated with my pet on Hotel premises.
5. I understand that pets are not permitted in Hotel restaurant, common areas, pool area or internal courtyards.
6. I understand that when it is time to service my room I must be present or the dog must not be in the room.
7. I agree to pay the Hotel any charges for any necessary cleaning or repair due to pet stains and/or damage, as determined within the sole discretion of the Hotel. I hereby authorize my credit card on record to be charged for the cost of these additional services and/or amenities.
8. I agree that I am responsible for the noise my pet creates and will ensure that my pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests. I will need to provide a working cell phone number in case we must be in contact with the pet owner.
9. I agree that should the Hotel determine in its sole discretion that my pet is objectionable to other hotel guests, I must immediately make other arrangements to house the pet outside the Hotel.
10. I release Brass Key from any and all liability for any injury and/or damage suffered by my pet. I agree that I assume full responsibility for any injury or damage caused or alleged to be caused by my pet and incurred or alleged to be incurred by any guest, employee or invitee of the Hotel. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel Entities from and against any and all alleged or actual losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and court costs) suffered by the Hotel Entities or asserted by any other hotel guest, invitee employee or person arising out of or in connection with my pet’s stay at the Hotel.
11. I understand and agree that the Hotel retains the right to exclude my pet if in the Hotel’s sole discretion my pet is considered dangerous by reason of disposition or is likely to harm other guests of the Hotel.
12. I confirm that my pet has all required and up to date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any communicable illnesses or diseases.
13. I agree that at all times while on Hotel property I will ensure my pet complies with all relevant laws and regulations of Provincetown, MA.
I have read, understood and agree to the above:
Guest’s Name (printed): ______________________________Guest’s Signature: ___________________________
Room # ____ Date: _______________
Witnessed by: Hotel employee’s name & title: